Popular Posts

Friday, January 24, 2014

Composition on lord raama: ಕಾಪಡೊ ತಂದೆ ಶ್ರೀ ರಾಮ ನೀನಿಲ್ಲದೆ ಎನಗಿನ್ನಾರಿಹರಿಹಪರದಲಿ

I offer this humble composition at the lotus feet of my lord shrI raama.. 
O my lord, lord sItApati shrI rAma chaMdra, none other than you can save me.. i am fed up with all the fuss around me.. there is none other than you who can look after me..

i pray to that lord of the lords, shrI raama chaMdra to kindly forgive my mistakes in this composition and elsewhere..

shrI mUla rAmo vijayate..
ಕಾಪಡೊ ತಂದೆ ಶ್ರೀ ರಾಮ ನೀನಿಲ್ಲದೆ ಎನಗಿನ್ನಾರಿಹರಿಹಪರದಲಿ
ಇರುಳ ಮುಸುಕಿನೊಳು ಬದುಕು ಸಾಕೆನಿಸಿತೊ
ಹಗಲ ಮುಸುಕಿನೊಳು ಬದುಕು ಸಾಕೆನಿಸಿತೊ
ಇರುಳುಹಗಲು ಎರಡರೋಳು ನೀ ಬೇಕೆನಿಸಿತೊ
ನೀ ತಂದರೆ ನಾ ಬರುವೆ ನಾ ಬಂದರೆ ನೀ ಸಿಗುವೆ
ನೀ ತರದಿರೆ ನಾ ಬಾರೆ ನಾ ಬರದಿರೆ ನೀ ಕಾಣೆ
ಈ ನಾನಾನವಗೆ ನಾ ಕಾಣದಿರೆ ನೀಕಾಣುವುದೆಂದೋ ನಾ ಕಾಣೆ
shrI krishNArpaNamastu hariH aum

kaapaDo taMde shrI raama nInillade enaginnaariharihaparadali

iruLa musukinoLu baduku sAkenisito
hagala musukinoLu baduku sAkenisito
iruLuhagalu eraDarOLu nI bEkenisito

nI taMdare nA baruve nA baMdare nI siguve
nI taradire nA bAre nA baradire nI kANe
ee naanaanavage nA kANadire nIkANuvudeMdO nA kANe
shrI krishNArpaNamastu hariH aum
meaning: 

please save me shrI raama. who else do i have in this life and the after

enough of this life of blanketed night and day. in such a night and day, i need you

if you bring 'me', 'i' will come. When the 'i' comes, you will be found. if you don't bring 'me', the 'i' comes not, and the 'me' can never see you. if 'i' closes out to the 'my, mine' person, i can't see a time when you can be seen to him..

shrI krishNArpaNamastu hariH aum
- sunil anandatheertha

No comments:

Post a Comment